HOPE for tomorrow starts with you today!
Copyright (c) 2016. All right reserved. Share HEART in Africa, Inc. | P. O. Box 15692 | Newport News, VA 23608
Share HEART in Africa, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Share the Joy of Reading! Please help us fund the building of a Library for the War Wounded Academy in Grafton, Sierra Leone. The War Wounded Academy is a junior secondary school that was established in 2003 for children of the wounded and vulnerable children in the Grafton community in Sierra Leone as well as victims of heinous crimes and young mothers.
Help in Two Ways
1. Help us raise funds ($8,000) for the construction of the library
2. Donate gently used books from your family bookshelves
Start a Book Drive
Help start school libraries in Sierra Leone by organizing your own book drive.
Heading a book drive is as easy as 1, 2, 3 (Your goal is to collect at least 1,000 books and approximately $500 for shipping and related costs.)
1. Ask Friends and family to donate books they no longer read or use.
2. Raise money for the shipping cost.
3. Sort, pack and then mail your books to Share HEART in Africa, P. O. Box 15692, Newport News, VA 23608. Double this and you can start two libraries! Triple it and... you get the idea.
A Library can also be built or equipped in honor of a loved one.