HOPE for tomorrow starts with you today!
Copyright (c) 2016. All right reserved. Share HEART in Africa, Inc. | P. O. Box 15692 | Newport News, VA 23608
Share HEART in Africa, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
James 1:27 says, Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
As people of faith, we are called to create an environment of hope and care for orphans and children in need.
Please join us in Prayer and Fasting on Fridays in petition to the Lord on behalf of Share HEART in Africa and its roll in fulfilling James 1:27.
We will be having virtual prayer (from your prayer room or wherever you are) every Friday at Noon. If you would like to join us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Prayer Needs
Please continue to Pray for Share HEART in Africa daily!
- That God will guide us and give us a discerning spirit as we bring HOPE to children in Africa
- For Volunteers and advocates to help buildup His kingdom
- For God to provide Churches that "Share HEART in Africa" can partner with
- For HOPE for Orphans and Widows around the world
- Please continue to pray for Sierra Leone and West Africa during this Ebola virus crisis!